lundi, avril 28, 2008

pictures.

today, i went for a walk with a friend.

i didn't have my camera, so i took pictures with my mind.

there were so many beautiful things. i love spring, and it makes me sad to be leaving and to miss most of it.

memories:
- blue eyed grass scattered all over the backyard. a grey shed with bright red doors.
- tree blossoms
- grass growing from the sidewalk cracks
- spring green
- a dog sitting in a basket on the back of a bike
- a dog asking us to play fetch
- sitting on a bench and seeing sunlight reflect off my glasses.
- looking into my friend's sunglasses and seeing my reflection
- the way a tree looked against the blue sky.

i am leaving in 36 hours. just when i have begun to see beauty in the broken.

4 commentaires:

Justin Alm a dit...

Hey, I can appreciate this. I've started to value abstract photography more and more. Whenever I try to capture a moment, it often turns out much different then it is. Reading your blog, I feel like I've looked at 9 beautiful shots. Hold the beauty in your mind. You'll be amazed by how that picture will transform your heart.

Samuel a dit...

"looking into my friend's sunglasses and seeing my reflection"

happens to me all the time..

- Friendly Friend

lowonthego a dit...

LOL. sam: don't be jealous just because it wasn't you i went on the walk with! haha

Angelic Engineer a dit...

Don't be so sad. When you come here you can take lots of photos/make good memories too :)