dimanche, août 17, 2008

gold and travel.

so, last night i missed the men's eight. long story. anyways, i just watched it....and seriously, I cried at the end when they won!!

must be the lack of sleep.

***

I'm really tired of travelling. I just told a friend of mine, that all I want is to sleep in my own bed for five weeks straight. Sadly, for the next three days, I will be on a staff retreat/planning time somewhere out in the boonies. Then, I'm back for about 8 days, and then off to my church leadership retreat for 4 days. I'll be here for all of September, but then in October, I'll be gone one weekend for summit (our fall retreat), one weekend for one wedding and the next weekend for another wedding. I'll be here in November, but don't even get me started about December!

I dislike being this transient.

0 commentaires: