vendredi, août 15, 2008

lovely people.

Tonight was a really nice night. I went to Starbucks and had a date with God..and just did some doodling and pouring out of my heart. Then, I met up with some new friends, who feel like they've been friends forever and a half...and just had a good time of talking about God and life..and taking MASSLOADS of pictures.

A night like tonight was just what I needed. I've been going through a hard time, dealing with some really hard things that are going on in my life. Things that, believe it or not, I'm not ready to disclose to the internet world..or even to most people. Only a really select group of people know, and I didn't choose these people based on how close to me they are (so if you don't know what's going on, don't be offended!!)...but on some other factors. So tonight was great. After a really horrible day of just thoughts racing through my head, it was good to just be silly and be with people.random picture i doodled at starbucks....converted to vector..then to jpg.

the la banquise crew. More pics from this random night viewable on my facebook.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

i think it did all of us some good :D
and i thank God for this awesome time and the people tonight

Jess Versteeg a dit...

i like your doodles. They're so cute! I especially like this one!