mercredi, août 06, 2008

tomorrow.

Little steps to healing. Fighting to believe that healing is possible. Fighting aloneness.

Tomorrow I am going to wake up with a sense of purpose. I will be out of the house by 10. I will plunk myself down at a coffee shop, be with Jesus, and do design work all day. On my way there, I will take my roll of medium format film and take pictures. I will listen to good music and do some sketching and maybe go shopping.

The promise of tomorrow is bright. Unless it rains.



p.s. i just had a wonderful idea for a picture in my head...so if you are a couple..currently dating or engaged or married..and you live in monts or tronts, let me know. haha.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Hey Lydia, guess who's leaving a comment on your blog? (Yup, I've still been keeping up on your posts)

You know, the fact that you're even able to attempt all that I think shows that you're in pretty decent shape. For now ;P

Anonyme a dit...

*sends encouragement*

Unknown a dit...

Ooh ooh ooh! What's the idea? :)

lowonthego a dit...

hehe well..i'll take it and then post it here :D

Emily Morrice a dit...

pictures with train tracks? didnt you do that with brad and i??
or are there more ideas?!?! ooo!
we'll be in Montreal (fingers crossed, please God) by Sept 20th