mardi, septembre 09, 2008

not to get into politics or anything...

(and remember...all of the all postings, comments, opinions, and views on this site are entirely my own and don’t necessarily represent Power to Change or Campus for Christ’s ministry’s positions, strategies or opinion. )


but these two pictures and the video gave me a laugh today. And believe me, it's been awhile since the sun has broken through the clouds.



(thanks andy, for the following picture!)

... to quote our dear friend, Leonard...who is the power to change?





apparently..it's Jack Layton!!


also, while we're on the topic of politics...here's something put out by Focus on the Family. Seriously..is this a joke? Please, let this be a joke. Oh my goodness, what a laugh.



p.s. for my friends on rss feeds....haah it would be a wise move for you to remove me from your feed!! you'll be annoyed by how often i take things down and put things back up!!


4 commentaires:

Unknown a dit...

ugh. that video is so embarrassing. *shaking my head*
I have no more words.

Anonyme a dit...

And then the Republican convention was interrupted by hurricane Gustav...

Not that I am implying anything.

lowonthego a dit...

hahaha it IS embarassing. i was embarassed on behalf of Christians worldwide.

and..Chris...that was the best comment ever. hahahaha.

Sid S. a dit...

why don't they pray instead that people come to Christ instead of raining on Aug. 28 at a Democratic national convention. so many dumb Christians out there itz appalling!