mardi, septembre 09, 2008

i am sorry.

dear body,

i am sorry that today was the third time in a week that i have ingested mcdonalds. i am sorry to put you through this. It just tastes so good, i can't resist. And you never protest. You stay silent, grudgingly accepting the fact that i put you through hell. i know that in 10, maybe 20 years, your anger will be compounded enough to blow up at me (literally), but right now, you're in the saving face stage...so i'm gonna abuse this stage and eat more mcdonalds, i must confess.

yours truly,
lydia.

p.s. can't you just speed up that metabolism a little bit?

2 commentaires:

Jess Versteeg a dit...

hahaha I love macdo! i had it 3 times in a week a few weeks ago. It was sooo yummy.

Anonyme a dit...

I find the $1.39 menu to be manageable both financially and nutritionally. Kind of. My roommate's house is up the street from a McDonald's. I like that.