mercredi, mars 04, 2009

on tiredness and perseverance.

Life is busy these days, and i feel like i'm reaching that end-of-semester hump, where the finish line is in sight, but my muscles are screaming out bloody murder. Winter is still here, but i'm yearning for springtime.

What do you guys do to keep trudging along when the mid/end-of-semester hump comes your way?

24Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

25Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. 27No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. ~ 1 Cor 9:24-27


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

I have no idea what to do because this is my first time.

shellieos a dit...

believe it or not....support coaching makes me float on cloud nine. i ADORE it.

Anonyme a dit...

yay for us both using 1 Cor 9. :)
i'm trying to keep an eternal perspective to persevere to the end of the semester.