mardi, octobre 09, 2007

50,000

Well, it's not THAT big of a feat, seeing as some websites get thousands of hits a day. But, somehow 50, 000 hits STILL seems like a big feat.

Happy 50k, blog.

It's been good times, filled with craploads of drivel.

P.S. If you're on a mac, in Calgary, and accessed my blog via J. Alm's blog... you were my 50,000th visitor! Props. You win....

.....

nothing from me. But give yourself a pat on the back for having nothing better to do than to read the (almost) daily drivel, found right here. I think YOU owe ME something for relieving, what I can only guesstimate, is extreme boredom.

2 commentaires:

Justin Alm a dit...

YES! Surfed on from my blog. This bring me elation. Yes, I said bring. Blogging is one of my pleasures of life. Happy 50K!

Anonyme a dit...

it's arthur. you realize you blogged about your blog?? and i just realized i actually read the whole thing...