jeudi, novembre 13, 2008

lonely.

i've had a couple of really good days, where i feel like i'm really learning more and more each day about who God is. It's like i'm really understanding the gospel at a heart level. So that is a good thing.

But i'm still lonely. Many people on my staff team are either married or getting married. My best friend lives a province away and has her own things on her plate. Some days, i feel like all i do is give advice and go home and sit alone, because giving advice makes me tired of people, but no people makes me feel lonely. Sometimes, my loneliness comes out as snarkiness.

i miss having people in my life that i could just sit with and be quiet with and enjoy the company with.

1 commentaires:

Jess Versteeg a dit...

this is one of the things I look forward the most about moving to Montreal: sitting quietly doing things with you! I like that. We should have photoshop parties.